Join the Voice of New England’s
The Boston CIO Leadership Association (BostonCIO) is New England’s preeminent professional association for chief information officers. Our membership is comprised exclusively of senior technology executives from public and private companies, government, education and non-profit organizations throughout New England.
BostonCIO is underwritten by Akamai, Dell EMC, Intellinet, Magenic, and Markley Group. With the support of executives from these companies, BostonCIO events remain non-commercial and are attended solely by CIO-level executives.
MISSION & PURPOSE
Our mission is to build a strong professional community among New England’s information technology leaders, while inspiring CIOs to achieve their leadership potential.
BostonCIO exists to provide a forum to share ideas, best practices and experiences relevant to CIOs. Our association is committed to creating opportunities for New England CIOs to engage in substantive, issues-based discussion related to their industries and profession. We promote industry growth and professional development by hosting executive events which facilitate interaction among senior-level experts.
Membership is limited to the CIO or equivalent senior technology leader of a New England-based organization with above $100 million in annual revenue. Companies with over $1 billion in annual revenue may enroll up a second member. Organizations with over $5 billion in annual revenue may enroll two additional senior technology executives, provided the company’s senior technology leader is a member in good standing.
- Audience limited to CIO members and qualified CIO guests only*
- Leadership programs for CIO members and direct reports
- VIP Access to the premier technology executive recognition program in the state, the annual Boston CIO of the Year® ORBIE® Awards
- Special access to partner events with community organizations
- Access to members-only content, including: CIO member directory and archived program material from prior members-only programs.